8:36 PM

20th Post for my Mission

The mission i get from my dosen its, created 20 post in a week if not you score not will be come B, and just stay in C This post will be telling the one week i have to clearing this post :), so please enjoy it. Day 1st. in day 1st i dont create anything but i have making some formula of post (i called it Trumph card). But the trumph card i have just giving 15 post i cant thinking anything, in here i think i have fully out of my mind so when i get home i just playing game into midnight xD. Day 2nd. Not too far from the 1st day i just thinking about another plan i have if i cant completed the 20 post but in here i get some idea from the news portals so try search in there until i have idea for the 2nd trumph card. Day 3rd. In this day, i have fully get the 20 idea for my post and i try writing, and the 1st i write is the review of my favorite singer, YUI and from there i have get the spirit to clear this Work. Day 4th. in day 4th i have fullly spirit and writing until 2 hours long because i must remembering about something and backuping my mind from stress xD Day 5th. In this day i just writing what i planning in 1st day, but i remember while i see the calendar in my computer in there i saw, 31th december 2011, whooaa... i`m panic because i affarid cant completed 20 post in a week so with all support from my body and mind i writing it as many as i can, before i go to my friend home to celebrate happy new year. Day 6th. in i`m using the another plan so from the morning that plan effective and i enjoyed my holiday time and my work time xD Day 7th, Last Day. In last day A.k.A. now, i have clearing all my post with this post are posted now and i`m very happy while i can completed this task. so i wanna say "My Mission Completed" <--KOMENTAR PENULIS--> SORY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH <--END--> sumber:meongcyber

0 comments: